Cabling and Wiring
The Cornerstone of Our Business
With over three decades of experience, CPS has both the longevity and stability to meet your needs today and tomorrow. Our goal is to always provide more than our customers expect.
• Voice and data network cabling systems
• Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A and fiber optic solutions
• BICSI Certified Technician teams who adhere to industry standards
• Complete testing and documentation of new and existing facilities
• Existing site clean-up, adds, moves and changes
• Structured network cabling design and consulting
New Site Network Cabling Design and Consulting
Are you planning a new build or an addition to your current IT infrastructure? We provide complete design and consulting services to meet all of your technological needs. Before the installation we meet with you to survey your site and assess your project. Throughout the process you will be assigned a knowledgeable CPS representative as your single-point contact for the duration of your project. After your structured wiring is installed by our team of certified technicians, we provide thorough Fluke testing and comprehensive documentation of the work performed. Find out more about our Documentation…
The speed of your business is not slowing down. Many companies are switching to fiber optic networking for its ability to transmit large amounts of data with greater speed and fidelity over longer distances. Are you ready to make the switch? Our certified technicians specialize in replacing your copper cables with high-speed fiber optic cabling. Learn more about our Fiber Optic services...
Existing Site Clean Up
Downtime is not an option for remaining competitive in a modern, fast-paced business environment. Your continuous flow of information should never be disrupted by an ineffective cabling infrastructure. Our customized structured cabling systems simplify your technology infrastructure–organizing messy wires, providing flexibility and making it easier to diagnose and fix problems.
• Installation of sleeves through ceiling for network cabling to give a neat
• Installation of a new rack system in order to accommodate newer
switches or newer technology
• Redesign relay rack layout to consolidate network cabling and
• Install ladder rack in order to stabilize relay rack
• Label panels and blocks for ease of patching or cross-connecting
• Install cable management, vertical and horizontal
• Patch existing network locations with proper length patch cords
• Re-terminate existing fiber or low voltage wiring to achieve desired
We offer national installations throughout the United States through a comprehensive network of trusted partners.
Onsite CPS Project Manager and Technicians to ensure results
Project can be standardized to replicate instillation from location to location
Our work is backed with complete documentation and a full warranty
We’re your communication hub – a single point of contact between all of the moving parts involved in your rollout
Existing customers receive an updated USB drive each time CPS modifies your site with floor diagrams, wiring schematics, test results and site pictures.
"I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how pleased we are with the quality workmanship and professionalism the CPS crew exhibited in our recent cabling job. The job consisted of replacing approximately 1,000 cables. Your leads, Kris, Pete, and Scott were very easy to work with and were extremely accommodating. CPS is an excellent organization for both small and large cabling needs. I would highly recommend CPS and its outstanding crew to other clients."
- Local School District Client