Explore the 9 benefits of using structured cabling systems
Supporting mission critical turnkey systems and being able to quickly and cost-efficiently adjust to new technologies are extremely essential functions of providing a well-built IT network infrastructure and the backbone of this IT network infrastructure is a strong and adaptable structured cabling system, the main component of the corporate network consisting of sockets, cables and cable distributors for a facility’s long-term survival. We at 4 CPS, the first structured cabling company in Chicago offer the highest quality structured cables available in McHenry IL, Elgin, Elk Grove, Gurnee and Joliet IL for its myriads of benefits as given below:
- Unlike any ordinary networking system, structured cabling system also known as a single cabling system is considered to be the most cost-effective system for creating a powerful network infrastructure.
- As the structured cabling system is highly flexible, i.e., you can make changes within a couple of minutes, it can be easily installed in high rise buildings, storehouses as well as residential and commercial properties.
- Structured cabling systems can handle voice and network traffic while adjusting to different types of powerful network infrastructures.
- Structured cabling system allows for combination of twisted, coaxial and optic wire cables.
- Being extendable and having the ability to carry high bandwidth including IP (internet protocol)-based videoconferencing, structured cabling allows retaining investment in a solution that is able to support emerging applications.
- The hassles of structured cabling system are easy to diagnose and repair.
- With proper structured cables, structured cabling system allows transfer at a very high speed, thus, allowing you to transact large volumes of data at a cheap cost. You can even anticipate general increase in productivity all around.
- Mainly used for data, voice and video signal transmission, structured cabling systems can be managed easily by only a few staff members.
- It is a modular unit which could be upgraded and extended without having to replace the structured cabling system in whole.
With more than 3 decades of experience in providing and supporting end-to-end structured cabling solutions for a variety of industries, right from health care to retail to our customers more than they can anticipate, we at 4CPS have both longevity and stability to meet your network requirements for today and in the future.